Welcome To Pumpkin Butt Kitty's Fantastic Finds

Friday, September 13, 2013

I am a Kroger Lunchbox Hero!

I am a Kroger Lunchbox Hero, thanks to BzzAgent! (which means I get to try products for free)
You too can be a hero! Let me tell you, the snack sized cheese flavored peanut butter
 filled pretzels are TOO DIE FOR!!! They are the right mix of cheese wrapped in a pretzel goodness!!
I could eat them all day, every day, but this is not about me! :)
The double filled filled mint sandwich cookies, didn't even last a second in our house! My 14 yr old step son, said they were "suprisingly good"! Plus, since they are 25% less sugar and there are no arificial flavors, what is a mom not to love about that?
The Kroger fruit/veggie snacks are juicy and gratifying! There is also the the Kroger Chewy Granola Bars! The only complaint I received from those is that the broke coming out of the wrapper. However, that so did not take away from their delightful taste!
Lets not forget about the Kroger Fusion water! This a fruity drink, that is not too sweet, is light and refreshing!
With all of these "tools" in your kids lunchbox, there is NO WAY that you too could not be a "Kroger Lunchbox Hero!" Your kids will love you for it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails