- With the rich aromas of pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg, creamy Pumpkin Pie Spice perfectly complements crisp days
- Keep the indulgent flavor of a dessert-tinged cup of coffee but lose the sugar with Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice
- Vanilla Heat, with sweet vanilla flavor and an edge of spicy heat, will make you totally forget about cranking up the thermostat
- Or perfectly match your holiday mood with other seasonal flavors, including Peppermint Mocha, Salted Caramel Mocha and White Chocolate Raspberry
- Just like the holidays, these seasonal flavors will be gone before you know it, so be sure to enjoy them while they last!
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Posted by PumpkinButtKitty at 11:50 AM
Monday, December 2, 2013
I chose the Kroger Skillet Meal in beef stir-fry. It has seasoned beef steak, broccoli, sugar snap peas, carrots, celery, onions, red bell peppers, petite green beans, water chestnuts and button mushrooms in a stir-fry sauce! Sounds yummy, right? I just made some steamed white rice in the microwave to go with this! (also, that only took a few minutes as well!) I received a Kroger Fresh Selection Complete Salad Kit free too. I got the House Salad with Bacon. Now, I did add more cheese. I LOVE cheese! And since I will not drink milk, I have to get my vitamin D somewhere! :) This is already a perfect meal! But why not add Kroger Garlic Bread? (I also received one of these free as a BzzAgent) Garlic bread makes everything better! So, this is a 15 minute complete meal, tops, to put together! What better way to take care of the family on a crazy night?
- Ready in just 10 minutes, each Kroger Skillet meal contains at least two servings per bag and 20 grams, or more, of protein per serving
- Enjoy a wide variety of authentic Italian flavors including NEW Tuscan-Style Penne, Sausage Rigatoni, Penne with Grilled Chicken and many more!
- Also available in delicious NEW Asian and Mexican varieties like Shrimp Lo Mein or Chicken Fajitas
- Create a complete meal by pairing Kroger Skillet Meals with your favorite sides, such as Kroger Garlic Bread, and Fresh Selections Salad Kits
Posted by PumpkinButtKitty at 5:03 PM
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
- Pepperoni pizza: pepperoni, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese in a soft white wrap.
- Italian: pepperoni, genoa salami and mozzarella cheese in an Italian herb wrap.
- Spicy Italian: spicy salami and mozzarella cheese in an Italian herb wrap.
- Meat lovers pizza: pepperoni, spicy salami, genoa salami, sopressata and mozzarella cheese in a soft white wrap.
- Italian ham & mozzarella: smoked ham and mozzarella cheese in an Italian herb wrap.
- Ham & cheese: ham and Cheddar cheese in a soft white wrap.
- Pepper Jack & ham: ham and pepper jack cheese in a soft white wrap.
- Peppered turkey & mozzarella: peppered turkey and Pepper Jack cheese in an Italian herb wrap.
Posted by PumpkinButtKitty at 4:58 PM
Friday, September 13, 2013
You too can be a hero! Let me tell you, the snack sized cheese flavored peanut butter
filled pretzels are TOO DIE FOR!!! They are the right mix of cheese wrapped in a pretzel goodness!!
I could eat them all day, every day, but this is not about me! :)
The double filled filled mint sandwich cookies, didn't even last a second in our house! My 14 yr old step son, said they were "suprisingly good"! Plus, since they are 25% less sugar and there are no arificial flavors, what is a mom not to love about that?
The Kroger fruit/veggie snacks are juicy and gratifying! There is also the the Kroger Chewy Granola Bars! The only complaint I received from those is that the broke coming out of the wrapper. However, that so did not take away from their delightful taste!
Lets not forget about the Kroger Fusion water! This a fruity drink, that is not too sweet, is light and refreshing!
With all of these "tools" in your kids lunchbox, there is NO WAY that you too could not be a "Kroger Lunchbox Hero!" Your kids will love you for it!!
Posted by PumpkinButtKitty at 4:37 PM