Welcome To Pumpkin Butt Kitty's Fantastic Finds

Friday, August 3, 2018

Who LOVES to BBQ?










I know we do! I receive a great product box, for free, from My Magazine Sharing Network (Thank you) that contained a sample sized package of Lays Kettle Cooked Jalapeno chips, that were amazing, are nice and thick, crunchy and with just the right amount of kick, but not so much so that it would be too hot for everyone. It was the right amount of heat for my family, even thought I like things spicy, mu husband does not! I also received, in my box, a sample size bag of Keebler Deluxe Mini Cookies with M&M's. They ere a tasty, and nice sweet treat, for after dinner. I also got a a handy Kleenex brand Wet Wipes. And lets face it, if you are going to eat BBQ you are going to get it everywhere, and you are absolutely going to want a clean face and clean hands! Plus, I also received a free McCormick Grill Mates Seasoning. You know you can't have a great BBQ without seasonings, right? Not to mention, you need to flavor your meats. I chose the McCormick Grilled Mates Seasoning in Brown Sugar Bourbon, and I also picked up a bottle of McCormick Bacon Chipotle, for a little additional flavor.
As you can see from my picture (above), I also picked up some Kroger frozen chicken, not part of the free products I received, but I had to have something to try out these great seasoning on! And we could not eat on chips and cookies alone, right?
Now this was all about the BBQ. However, where we live we are not allowed to BBQ on our porch, no problem. I had another great idea planned! So here is what I did instead, and it turned out awesome!
I took my Kroger frozen chicken breast, and here is a wonderful tip I learned from the cooking shows I watch on Saturday mornings. If you lightly spray your chicken, on both sides, with a little non stick spray, your seasonings will stick way better, and it really works.
Anyway, back to what I did. I lightly sprayed both sides of my frozen chicken breast, with my non stick spray, and generously coated both sides with my McCormick Grill Mates. I did half with the Brown Sugar Bourbon, and half with the Bacon Chipotle. Then I placed them on my wired rack, in the sheet pan (as you can see from the above pictures) to that the would cook evenly. I baked them for 45 minutes, at 400 (since they were frozen, and according to the package) This chicken came out so nice and juicy, and those McCormick seasonings gave them such a honest flavor, with a little extra boost!


#FreeSample

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails