Welcome To Pumpkin Butt Kitty's Fantastic Finds

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I, thankfully, received a free Private Selection product, from My Magazine Sharing Network. I chose baby potatoes that I added sausage, chicken, onions, and cheese. (all Kroger products) and I made a casserole. Since I had plenty of leftovers, I always say cook once, eat for a couple of days! lol, I decided to turn the leftovers into a homemade chicken and sausage potpie! All I added to that was a bag of Kroger frozen veggies, and a Bisquick topping, and easy as that, another great dinner! And of course, I had to wear my fancy new apron while cooking, and used my veggie ribbon cutter, that I also received in my box from My Magazine Sharing Network.
If I was you, I would take a look at Private Selection products the next time you are at Kroger, and they have a ton of new and different products, and see what fabulous dinners, or sides, that you can come up with, just like I did! You can't go wrong with any Private Selection Products at Kroger, or the Kroger family stores!   #FreeSample




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails