Welcome To Pumpkin Butt Kitty's Fantastic Finds

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Luna Rica Bar Is A Good For You Treat

I was able to try the Luna Rica Chocolate Coconut Almond bar through My Magazine Sharing Network, for free. I did some research on this bar and found out that Rica actually means "rich" and "delicious" in Spanish. The bar is for sure rich and taste, in texture, more like a brownie than a "bar". Which is, not at all a bad thing, just different than what I expected, and has a different taste to it that other bars. Per the wrapper, it says it is "fruit filled". However I could not identify with what fruit. It is for sure different, again, not in a bad way. It will satisfy a sweet craving that is not bad for you. It has organic ingredients that you will feel good about eating yourself, or giving to your family!  #FreeSample

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails