Welcome To Pumpkin Butt Kitty's Fantastic Finds

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Do You LOVE a Nice Scent? Then Do Not Miss Out On Glade Plugins Scented Oil Customizables

I Love being a BzzAgent and being able to try new products then sharing them with all of you! This BzzCampaign has been one of my favorites! Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a complete home fragrance freak! I love plugins, candles, scented cones, you name it I am in! I am probably even worse now since adopting our cats! I love them dearly, but I NEVER want to (or have anyone else that comes to our home) smell their litter box, even though I clean it several times a day!
The Glade products are an amazing way to help me make sure a bad smell doesn't happen!! :)
With the Glade Plugins Scented Oil Customizables, you can alternate between two scents each day. Like, Clean Linen & Sunny Days (my favorite), Hawaiian Breeze & Vanilla Passion Fruit, or Apple Cinnamon & Lavender Peach Blossom (great for the kitchen). And the best part, if you keep them on a low setting, they will last for up to 60 days!!!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails