Welcome To Pumpkin Butt Kitty's Fantastic Finds

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Great Products!

I received 3 samples, for free, from My Magazine Sharing network. Dove Refresh + Care (dry shampoo), Garnier Soothing Facial Mist, and Love Beauty & Planet Shampoo & conditioner. I also received a $3.00 coupon for Maybelline Eye Studio (7.99) which our store did not carry.


I was not sure about the Dove Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo at first.  It made my hair feel greasy. However, once it dried, it really worked well! It has a nice coconut (the sample I received) scent, not strong, it for sure refreshed my hair, and made a huge difference between washes! It added fullness, volume, and really vanished any oil or grease.

I enjoyed the Garnier Skin Active. It made my skin feel refreshed, light, silky, hydrated, and smooth! With a great scent. The best thing is that you can use it as a primer (on clean skin), before your makeup, or even after you put on makeup, to set it, and it won't mess up a thing! The best thing I liked about it was the Rosemary water, it is clean, an refreshing. I also liked that it was made without any dyes, silicones, parabens,or silicones. So, it is great for sensitive skin as well.


The Love Beauty and Planet product are wonderful as well.  I received the shampoo and conditioner, for colored hair. They made my hair feel nice, healthy and shinny. They are plant based, and work wonders on your hair. However, I must tell you, they are pricy (7.99 each) However, they help prevent breakage, and help with detangling. I need help with both, with my long hair! My hair felt very clean and healthy, and if you use the Dove Refresh + Care, your wash will even last longer! :)


Our Kroger did not carry the Maybelline Eye Studio that I received a $3 coupon for. This was the closest thing, and it was the same price, $7.99.  This ended up being my favorite. It goes on so easy, it glides right on, dries quickly, waterproof. (all like the one I was asked to test, but didn't carry) And with the tip, you can go from day to night, depending on if you want a thin, or thick, line. (again like the one I was asked to try) They have many different colors, depending on your mood, or outfit, and they do not fade or smudge! You are a winner either way!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails