Welcome To Pumpkin Butt Kitty's Fantastic Finds

Friday, August 17, 2018

Can You Smell What Your Laundry Is Doing?







I can, for sure! I received Downy Unstopables From BzzAgent, for free, to test out, and review. I received 3 single packages to try, of "fresh scent". They are wonderful, long lasting, freshness, that I just added to the wash. I just used them with my regular laundry detergent, but you can also use them with your fabric softener/conditioner. Even though they are beads, they are considered a liquid fabric conditioner, that gives your laundry a high quality scent, that last way beyond you just pulling your laundry out from the washer to the dryer. This scent, after being washed, dried, and put away, can last up to 4 weeks, and it does! It also leaves your laundry feeling conditioned, soft and silky. It is a really great, amazing, and easy addition to your laundry routine. You can use as much as you want, or as little as you want. I just used the recommended dosages. Again, since I got single packages, that is what I used per load. You can pour the beads into your liquid softener dispenser, but since I do not have one on our washer, I just put it in with the wash, and I had no problems doing that with any of our clothes. It is something that I will use again, and again. I will look for it and use it often!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails